Boat Fenders, the twin eye fender for abrasion and dock protection
When it comes to Boat Fenders, the twin-eye inflatable fender is a crucial part of a boats equipment list. Depending on the length of your houseboat, you could have 2, 4, 6, 8 or more fenders protecting the sides of your boat. We also have the other popular style center hole dock fenders.
The inflatable boat fender can be used vertically or horizontally to protect your boats finish from abrasion and damage caused by rubbing against walls, docks, and even other boats.
Let's look at the product description, some technical specifications, and how you can buy it now.
Boat Fenders - black dock fender
Boat Fenders - white dock fender
Boat Fenders - blue dock fender
* Product Description & Specifications
These twin-eye vinyl boat fenders are the best value for protecting your boat finish. They are manufactured from commercial grade vinyl which makes them built to last, high strength, and extra durable.
The inflatable fenders include an air valve to adjust the pressure of the fender for maximum protection. A high-quality boat fender helps protect your vessel from unforeseen damage.
* Dimensions: 6.5" x 23" and a 8.5" x 27"
* Material: commercial grade vinyl
* Colors: Black, White, Blue
* Can be used vertically or horizontally
* UV Resistant
* Ribbed Design, Non Abrasive
* Reinforced Design for Strength and Durability
* Buy It Now
Note: please allow @ 1 week for free shipping.
* Fenders are sold in packs of (2) or (4) fenders
* Three colors available, black, white, and blue.
* Available in two sizes: 6.5"x23" and 8.5"x27"
* 6.5" x 23" (pack of 4) Reg: $
33/each Now on Sale for only $21/each
* 6.5" x 23" (pack of 2) Reg: $
39/each Now on Sale for only $26/each
* 8.5" x 27" (pack of 4) Reg: $
41/each Now on Sale for only $29/each
* 8.5" x 27" (pack of 2) Reg: $
46/each Now on Sale for only $33/each
Terms and Conditions
Please consult our terms and conditions
for the latest details on our return policy, free shipping, exceptions, pricing, or availability, etc.
Return to the Houseboat Parts and Accessories page
Return to the Houseboat Liquidation Center page
Continue Reading Our Popular Pages
Our collection of houseboat ebooks
We just love houseboats, do you?
Join our monthly HB Insider for free
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.