Your answers are needed for my coursework!
by Maya Richardson
I'm a British student trying to do some research on a Design and Technology project on Houseboats for my A-Level.
It would be really helpful if I could have some answers from people on this questionnaire about owning or living in a houseboat.
This all goes towards my final exam so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
1. What energy source do you use?
2. Did you buy your houseboat or has it been renovated from a previous boat / another structure?
3. Have you always lived on a houseboat? (if not, how does it compare to living in a house on land?)
4. Do you wish to live in a houseboat in the future?
5. Have you ever travelled in the houseboat or is it permanently moored?
6. Is there a sense of community within the houseboats you live near?
7. Do you need a boat licence to own a houseboat?
8. Are there any specific laws that you must know to live in a houseboat?
9. Do you think living on a houseboat encourages sustainability in any way?
10. What are your top three favourite things about owning / living in a houseboat?
11. What are your three least favourite things about owning / living in a houseboat?
If you've got any additional information or ideas that would help me design a sustainable houseboat then please include it!
Please include the country / region you live in