Fiberglass gel coated panels

by Kevin Garguilo
(Atlanta, GA)

Cross section view

Cross section view

Hello all, new to this forum. Does anyone know where to buy the Privacy panels that are mounted to the side rails on top of a stardust houseboat? It looks like fiberglass / plastic in the middles with a shiny gel-coat on the outside and sort of matted finish on the inside? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments for Fiberglass gel coated panels

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

by: Kevin Garguilo

I will check them out.


by: Linda

Hope this helps

by: BreezyLeigh

Hi Kevin
I found this place while in CT. there was a gentleman using them on his sailboat. They look awesome.

Contact by email: info@t…

Good Luck

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Houseboat Forums.

Continue Reading Our Popular Pages

Our collection of houseboat ebooks

Ebook Boats Collection on Houseboat Books

We just love houseboats, do you?
Join our monthly HB Insider for free